The ZEYO Frontier

ZEYO means: Zeal of encouragement for the youth to voice out their opinion. A young man trying to exercise his Freedom of expression, voicing out his opinions and give his insights on different issues that are dominating modern society. But keeping his works and words clean as well as making his intentions clear are his way of expressing his ideas without abusing the authourity or freedom that he enjoys.

More About Me...

I am Derek, The robot master

Another Tit-Bit...

google whore

The seeds of a Good Vision







Vision and Leisure! The name of my blog says it all. Actually, basketball was my first choice of topic that I would like to feature on my blog. But I think that basketball is not right for me, the fact that I only excel at computer simulated games and not the real one. So I decided that I would focus my articles on vision (ideas about current political and social issues based on my opinions and facts about the situation) and leisure (anything under the sun most notable Music, Toys and gadgets). Since I’m just starting this blog, I’d like to clarify certain things about the articles that I would post here. Here’s a sneak peek for what you can expect to read form the Zeyo Frontier:

A weekly review of different issues and news within that week and give certain insights about it.

A section of the blog is dedicated for reviews of different gadgets, music and toys.

A special feature in which the author would put a topic and let the readers comment on it and then study the comments to formulate an analysis about the topic and it’s significance.

A Yahoo-Group network of frequent visitors of my blog and other people that are interested with the current political and social issues that are affecting our country and society.

A special feature about a specific topic that we will try to study its relevance to society’s development.

Of course daily updates with my articles are always updated daily. Leaving comments in the articles is a must because the comments are needed to study the content analysis and we can conclude or generalize some of our topics if comments are made so different sides and insights are assimilated for content study.

And a very good issue to start with is the on going drama behind former President Estrada’s conviction in which I would make it my first article. I hope you’ll be a frequent visitor of my blog and share with me your insights as well as ideas on how we can find our issues that we’ll be talking about more significant to our daily lives.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment